Name:
Location: Beverly Hills 310-659-5003, California, United States

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Def Leppard Pikcard

hey, i know that this is supposed to be a healthcare blog, but i just got the new def leppard cd and it rocks, but what is even cooler is the pikcard that came with it. it seems to be credit card shaped with 4 medium picks that pop out. even cooler, they pop back in. i probably won't use mine since the cards look like they might be a collector item some day, but check it our, you can buy pikcards at a lot of the music retailers, i did not know that. i can never find my picks when i need them so i am off to the store to get some. i also saw them on line so anyone can get them anytime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug Jefford said...

I never even knew what a pic card was till I boughtthe cd , Im a Def fan , and whatever it was , I wanted it! , I don't even play an instrument, but I'm saving that card , there limited, and I also have on the way the UK version of The Sparkle Lounge, cuz it comes with a behind the scenes DVD.

Peace

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home